Are you looking for something fun and educational to do in Ontario? Consider a visit to the Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing! Located along the St. Lawrence River, it features activities and exhibits that are sure to make your day an aquatic adventure.
From learning about local ecosystems and the history of the area to celebrating special events, there’s something for everyone at Aquatarium. BOOK NOW!
10 REASONS WHY AQUATARIUM IS ONE OF THE MOST FUN THINGS TO DO IN ONTARIO
1) Interactive Exhibits – The main attraction at Aquatarium are its interactive exhibits which allow visitors to get up close with aquatic life native to Lake Ontario and other freshwater bodies nearby in a safe environment. You can learn about local fish species, amphibians, and reptiles through touch tanks and educational presentations.
2) Birthday Parties – Aquatarium makes it easy to plan the perfect birthday party for your child. With a variety of fun activities, including crafts, interactive exhibits, and games tailored to different age groups, there is something for everyone.
3) Educational Programs – From special school field trips to adult learning classes, Aquatarium offers a wide range of programs that help people learn about their local ecosystems and aquatic life. Through engaging in hands-on activities, visitors get an up-close look at various forms of marine life native to Lake Ontario.
4) Special Events – Throughout the year, Aquatarium hosts themed events that are sure to be memorable. From holiday celebrations to family fun events, there are always exciting activities and entertainment going on at the Aquatarium.
5) Boardroom – Need a place to host your next corporate event or meeting? The Aquatarium has a state-of-the-art boardroom that is perfect for business meetings, seminars, and conferences.
6) Gift Shop – Looking for a one-of-a-kind souvenir or gift? Stop by the gift shop located in the Aquatarium lobby, where you can find unique items such as jewelry featuring aquatic life, books about local ecosystems, toys, apparel, and more!
7) Membership Programs – For frequent visitors who want to get even more out of their experience, Aquatarium has membership programs that provide exclusive access to exhibits and events, as well as discounts on admissions, merchandise, and more.
8) Dining – When you’re ready for a break from your aquatic adventures, head over to the café located in the Aquatarium lobby, where you can enjoy snacks and meals made with fresh ingredients.
9) Location – With its convenient location along the St. Lawrence River, Aquatarium is easily accessible by car or boat. There are plenty of parking spaces available, and visitors can also take advantage of Brockville’s public transportation system, which offers regular bus service to the area.
10) Team Building Activities – Looking for something fun to do with your team? Aquatarium offers a variety of team building activities that are designed to help improve communication and collaboration among members. Through hands-on exercises, staff can work together to develop creative solutions for various challenges.
COME SEE WHY VISITING AQUATARIUM IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO DO IN ONTARIO
Visiting the Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing is one of the most fun things you can do in Ontario! With its interactive exhibits, educational programs, special events, boardroom, gift shop, membership programs, café, and convenient location along the St. Lawrence River, it has something for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for an exciting day trip or planning a corporate event, Aquatarium is sure to make your experience memorable! Visit today and explore all that this aquatic adventure park has to offer.