As a member of the Aquatarium, you’ll gain access to amazing new experiences. Enjoy the freedom to visit as many times as you want within a year, go behind-the-scenes at member-only events and enjoy many members-only discounts.
- Unlimited visits for one year from the end of the month in which it is purchased.
- 10% discount on the High Ropes Course/AquaDrop
- 10% discount on sleepovers, Day Camps and special events
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- Enjoy other exclusive offers and be the first to know about upcoming promotions by signing up for our monthly newsletter at the bottom of the page.
Your membership lasts 12 months from the end of the month in which it is purchased. That means if you buy your Friends membership early in the month, you will be able to get almost 13 months of usage out of it. What a great deal! 🙂
Introducing a special promotion for our YOUTH FRIENDS MEMBERS: All youth Friends members (aged 13-17) will now have full use of the high ropes course and AquaDrop INCLUDED in their membership!! On their first visit, a parent or legal guardian will have to attend site to sign a special waver form for the duration of the membership. After it is completed the first time, the youth will be able to attend site without a guardian.
|Family (2 Adults and 3 Youth/Children)||$169.97|
- Add 13% HST to all rates.
- Memberships are non-transferrable.
- All members must be named on the membership to receive benefits.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Note: School Group visit fees are not covered by the Friends Program Membership. If the Aquatarium closes early or chooses to move to seasonal hours of operation, no refunds will be given.
Note: To help speed up the sign up process, please download and complete the FRIENDS INFORMATION FORM
and bring it with you.
Here are answers to your most asked questions. If you are still unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact our Guest Services Team at: Guestservices@aquatarium.ca
- Memberships FAQ’s
- 1. How do I purchase a membership in the Friends Program?
You can purchase your membership on site at the Aquatarium. We will explain the program and benefits to you and provide you with a permanent membership card. Note: To help speed up the sign up process, please download and complete the FRIENDS INFORMATION FORM
and bring it with you.
- 2. I am not sure if I want to be a member. Can I come once and than decide?
Yes! After you have paid us a visit, you can put all the money spent on admission towards an annual membership! Just make sure you hang on to your receipt and visit the admissions desk before leaving for the day! If you think you will visit us two more times in the next year, our annual membership will definitely pay for itself. Remember, you must convert your admission into a membership on the day of your visit to be able to have your admission funds put towards the Friends membership.
- 3. What are the terms and conditions of purchasing an Aquatarium Membership?
- Your Aquatarium Membership is a revocable license and is valid only for use by the person identified on the card.
- Aquatarium may refuse admission to, or eject member thereof, if member is deemed disorderly or fails to comply with these terms or any security measures.
- Aquatarium assumes no responsibility and member expressly assumes all risk for accident, lost or stolen personal property, or personal injury.
- There is no carry-in food or beverage allowed in the Aquatarium.
- All persons and bags are subject to search and security checks.
- Photography, video, pictures or reproductions thereof in any form taken at the Aquatarium are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Member grants to the Aquatarium the irrevocable permission to use his or her image, likeness, voice or sound recordings in any media and for any purpose whatsoever and without compensation. Note: The Aquatarium will not use your membership card picture. This clause refers to pictures that may be taken in the Aquatarium where you may appear in the background.
- Membership Cards are non-transferable and are not for unauthorized resale or promotional use (including, but not limited to, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the prior written permission of the Aquatarium.
- Duplication of Membership Cards is strictly prohibited.
- 4. What happens if I lose my membership card?
Simply come to our Guest Services desk and advise us of the loss. We will ask for photo identification, verify your personal information and re-issue you a new card. Note: Members will be given the first re-issue for free. Subsequent losses will incur a $10.00 service charge.
- 5. Can I add people to my Friends Program membership?
Yes, this option is available for the Family Membership Only. The Family membership includes 2 Adults and 3 Youth/Children.
- 6. Can I share my membership with other people?
Memberships are non-transferable. Everyone on the membership must be named and only the people named can use the membership.
- 7. How long does my membership last?
Your membership lasts 365 days from the date of purchase. Note: The expiry date is one year from the end of the month which it was purchased. Thus, if you buy your membership early in the month you will actually have it for almost 13 months!
- 8. Which day does my membership expire?
Your membership expires at the end of the month one year from the time you purchased it.
- 9. Do my guests get discounts?
Only members are eligible for discounts.
- 10. I have a child under the age of four. Do they need a Membership or reservation?
Children under the age of four do not require a Membership to enter the Aquatarium. They’re welcome to enter with a Member or ticket-holding adult.
- 11. What communications do Members receive?
Members receive email updates on offers & discounts, events and news from the Aquatarium.