Aquatarium Covid-19 Advisory
A SAFE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
As our primary objective is the safety of our guests and staff, this core principle drives the choices we make. We will continue taking proactive steps to ensure aquarium safety, and as the situation changes, so will our procedures.
WHAT THE AQUATARIUM IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Masks/Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be found throughout the Aquarium, including at the entry, exit, interactive exhibits, washrooms, etc.
- The Aquatarium will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces such as windows, railings, washrooms, and interactive exhibits will continuously be cleaned.
- Contactless payment via debit or credit is preferred for all purchases.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART; PLEASE DO YOUR PART:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based (70-90%) hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue. Immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, do not visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
If you feel ill once you are at the Aquatarium, please let an employee know. They will contact a manager. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within a facility for further assessment.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our Guests, and Team Members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting The Aquatarium.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions and/or compromised immune systems are especially vulnerable. By visiting The Aquatarium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.