Monday November 1, 2021
The Aquatarium is committed to keeping all of our guests as safe as possible. As of Monday November 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EST, visitors over the age of 12 will be required to show proof of vaccination and adults asked for valid identification to accompany proof of vaccination. Visitors will be required to wears masks at all times, unless medically exempt or under the age of 2 years old.
Visitors will be asked the following questions. Answering yes to any of these questions will, unfortunately, disqualify you from entering the building due to covid safety protocols. Thank you for your understanding. We will look forward to seeing you in the future.
- Do you or someone in your household have any Covid-19 symptoms?
- Have you or someone in your household have tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you or someone in your household been out of the country within the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days have you or someone in your household been in close contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19?
- In the last 14 days have you or someone in your household been in close physical contact with a person who has returned from outside of Canada?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions you will be asked to exit the building and contact your health care provider.