Thank you for your interest in contacting the Aquatarium for support. The Aquatarium receives a vary large number of ticket donation requests from many organizations. As we are a registered not-for-profit charity we understand the need to give and receive support. Please read the following information before requesting a donation to ensure that you meet the donation request criteria.
Requests for support must be submitted on an organization’s letterhead and be received through an email to [email protected]. Requests via phone or mail fax will not be accepted.
- Due to a very high volume of requests received from schools and post-secondary institutions, we are unable to support all individual school fundraising activities. We do however offer discounted admission rates for schools through our Class Visit Programs.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks in advance of the need.
- Requests must contain the Charitable Number in order to be considered.
- The Aquatarium donates to a wide variety of community groups that align with our charitable purpose, particularly groups with a focus on children/youth, education and the environment. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to support every request.
- The Aquatarium does not fulfill donation requests to the following groups and organizations:
- Political or religious organizations
- For-profit ventures
An organization will be approved for only one request per year.
- Tickets not used by the expiration date cannot be re-issued and will become void after the expiration date.
- As a not-for-profit organization, the Aquatarium does not make cash donations.
- The Aquatarium cannot grant requests involving animal interactions, memberships or behind-the-scenes tours.
- Written requests must include the following information:
Requests for support must be submitted on an organization’s letterhead and be received through an email to [email protected]. Requests via phone or mail will not be accepted.
Note: Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, only those organizations whose request has been approved will be contacted. Thank you.