Welcome to AQ Camps!
• Registration will take place online only.
• Camps will be for children ages 5 – 11.
• Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Before and After Care are available for a fee. (Drop off no earlier than 8:15 a.m. and pick up no later than 4:45 p.m.)
• A 75% refund will be provided for cancellations of 7 days or more, prior to the session start date. Cancellations with less than 7 days, are subject to a zero refund policy. Refunds will not be provided for single-day absences. If a program is cancelled by the Aquatarium due to a shortage of staff, illness, or any other reason beyond the Aquatarium’s control, a full refund for the date (s) involved will be provided.
All Aquatarium Programs will follow Ontario Government Policies and Regulations with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Aquatarium will not permit a person to participate in any Aquatarium Program who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or has come into contact with someone who has. If a participant or a family member has been diagnosed with COVID-19, that participant will not be able to attend an Aquatarium Program until 14 days after the positive diagnosis was provided. All participants must complete the Aquatarium screening prior to attending any Aquatarium Program. Refunds will not be provided to participants who are unable to attend due to COVID-19. If the Aquatarium cancels a program day(s) for any reason, including but not limited to a shortage of staff or an order from the Health Unit, a full refund will be provided for the affected days.